Make sure the script works
There are two ways to check whether or not your GetEmails script is installed and working properly on your website.
1. Your first option is to click Code Snippet > View Script next to the domain you want to check.
2. Then, select the script you want to verify, and click Does my script work?
3. The other option is to click Test Script.
4. Following either of those two options, you will see a popup box. Click View Your Website.
5. This will open your website in a new browser. If you see a green success popup, that means the code was installed properly. If you do not see this popup, the code was not verified and isn’t working.
What do I do if the code isn’t installed properly?
If you get a message that says the code wasn’t found on your site, there are a couple of things to check first.
- Make sure you have not also added the suppression script to the URL you’re checking. If you do, the suppression script will override the collection script.
- If you’re stuck, contact us at support[at]getemails.com.