You can integrate your GetEmails account directly with Zoho CRM.
An integration between GetEmails and Zoho CRM does three things:
- Automatically sends contacts acquired in your GetEmails account to Zoho CRM, into a list of your choosing.
- Automatically suppresses existing contacts in your Zoho CRM account.
- Ability to set up custom filters to sync filters (ie, send leads from different domains to different lists or ESPs).
Note: Don’t name your Tags or lists in Zoho CRM “GetEmails.”
To get started
1. Click on Integrations from the left navigation panel, and scroll down to where it says All Integrations. Click Zoho CRM.
2. Click Connect.
3. Click Accept. (If you are not already logged into your Zoho CRM account, you will need to do that first.)
4. You will then see the integration date, if the contacts will be suppressed, the Tag that contacts will be sync’d with (choose from the drop-down menu), and the option to change that Tag. Once you’ve selected your sync options, click Finish Setup. You can also Remove the integration from this page.
Change the sync’d Tag
1. To change the Tag you’ve synchronized with, click Integrations > Settings Dots > Settings. (You can also disable/enable the integration from here.)
2. Click the pencil icon next to Sync Options and then choose the Tag from the drop-down menu under Sync contacts to Tag. Then, click Save.
Remove the integration
1. To remove the integration, click Integrations > Settings Dots > Remove.
Set up suppression
Once you enable automatic suppression, GetEmails will sync your regular, opt-in list from your ESP and add it to your GetEmails suppression list. This prevents you from paying for contacts you already have. Once you’ve enabled this option, the sync will run daily at 6 p.m. EST.
1. To set up suppression, click Integrations in the left-hand navigation. Then, click the three dots next to the integrated program and select Settings.
2. Click the pencil/edit icon next to Suppression Sync.
3. Click Yes next to Suppression Sync. Then, choose whether you want to suppress daily or just this (single) time. When you’re done, click Save. We recommend you use daily sync.
Set up Custom Sync Options
After you click Save for your Suppression Sync (see above), you can set up your customized sync options. Click the pencil/edit icon next to Sync Options.
You can either choose to Sync ALL historically collected contacts or Sync ONLY contacts collected from this point on.
Sync ALL historically collected contacts: This will send all contacts collected in GetEmails so far to your ESP.
Sync ONLY contacts collected from this point on: Ignores any existing contacts collected in GetEmails so far and only syncs starting now.
Set up a custom sync option
To set up a Pro integration, click Enable Custom Sync Options. That will display four filter options: by email domain, landing page domain, portion of a landing page URL, and state.
This feature allows you to filter your GetEmails contacts before you send them to your ESP. For example, you can send all contacts who hit different landing pages to separate lists. Or, send all of your California leads to one ESP and Texas leads to another.
Email domain: This field auto-fills/populates with email domains (ex. Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, etc.) from your collected contacts.
Landing page domain: If you added script to both GetEmails.com and Robly.com, for example, the landing page domain would be either GetEmails.com or Robly.com. This field will auto-populate.
Portion of a landing page URL: If you’ve put the script on several pages or the entire site, this field allows you to pull out contacts who have only hit Landing Page A or Landing Page B. This option does not auto-populate, so you will have to add in the exact URL.
State: This filter allows you to pull out only contacts from one or more states.
4. When you’re finished, be sure to click Save.
You can view your daily sync history under Sync Summary on your integration page. It will show you the date, number of completions, and if there are any failures.
To access all of your sync history, click View Full History under Sync Summary. If there’s a failure, it will show the email address, what type of failure has occurred under ESP Feedback, and the date and time of the failure.
If you have questions about the error message, you can contact support at support[at]getemails.com.
Zoho CRM allows duplicate records to be added, so we recommend you turn on Do not allow duplicate values.
1. You can do that by clicking Edit Page Layout in the Contacts section.
2. Then, click the dots next to Email. Choose Do not allow duplicate values from the drop-down menu. This can also be done for other data and values, including phone numbers. Click Save in the top right when you’re finished.