An integration between GetEmails and Stripe allows you to see when a contact identified by GetEmails places an order on your site and view/track ROI.
What you’ll need
1. Your Store URL. This is the URL that ends in myshopify.com. You can find it by logging into your Shopify admin and copying the page’s URL.
To get started
1. Click on Integrations from the navigation panel in GetEmails and then scroll down to click the Shopify icon.
2. Paste your Store URL, and click Connect.
3. You will be asked to choose which Shopify account you’d like to use. Once you’ve selected one, you will be redirected back to your GetEmails integration.
4. Once the integration is complete, you will see the integration date, API details, order sync, and sync summary. You can also Remove the integration from this page at the top.
1. To turn the Order sync on/off, click Integrations > Dots > Settings.
2. Click the pencil icon next to Order Sync.
3. Choose whether or not you want to automatically load sales order data by toggling Yes or No. Then, click Save.
Remove the integration
1. To remove the integration, click Integrations > Dots > Remove.
eCommerce Cohort Analysis
Once you have integrated with Stripe or are using the order-tracking script, you will see the eCommerce Cohort Analysis table on your GetEmails dashboard. This will show you the number of contacts and revenue acquired by month, as well as your total revenue.
If you have questions about the error message, you can contact support at support[at]getemails.com.