You can integrate your GetEmails account directly with Blueshift.
An integration between GetEmails and Blueshift does two things:
- Automatically sends contacts acquired in your GetEmails account to Blueshift.
- Ability to set up custom filters to sync filters (ie, send leads from different domains to different lists or ESPs).
Note: We recommend you do not include the name “GetEmails” in your list or tag names.
What you’ll need
1. Your API Key. From your Blueshift dashboard, click the three lines (or your username) in the top-right corner. Click Account Settings in the drop-down. Then, click Show next to Users API Key, and copy the text that appears.
To get started
1. Click on Integrations from the navigation panel in GetEmails and then scroll down to click the Blueshift icon.
2. Paste your API Key and click Connect.
3. Once the integration is complete, you will see the integration date, API details, and sync summary. You can also Remove the integration from this page at the top. Click Finish Setup when you’re done.
Remove the integration
1. To remove the integration, click Integrations > Dots > Remove.
Set up suppression
This integration does not currently include automatic suppression. To prevent the collection of duplicate contacts, you will need to upload your existing contact list under Suppression Lists.
Set up Custom Sync Options
You can also set up customized sync options. Click the pencil/edit icon next to Sync Options.
Blueshift’s API doesn’t allow users to pick a list to send contacts to, so you won’t be able to choose a list for your integration. However, you do have the option to choose to Sync contact data in real-time or Enable Custom Sync Options.
Set up a custom sync option
To set up a custom filter, click Enable Custom Sync Options. That will display four filter options: by email domain, landing page domain, portion of a landing page URL, and state.
This feature allows you to filter your GetEmails contacts before you send them to your ESP. For example, you can send all contacts who hit different landing pages to separate lists. Or, send all of your California leads to one ESP and Texas leads to another.
Email domain: This field auto-fills/populates with email domains (ex. Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, etc.) from your collected contacts.
Landing page domain: If you added script to both GetEmails.com and Robly.com, for example, the landing page domain would be either GetEmails.com or Robly.com. This field will auto-populate.
Portion of a landing page URL: If you’ve put the script on several pages or the entire site, this field allows you to pull out contacts who have only hit Landing Page A or Landing Page B. This option does not auto-populate, so you will have to add in the exact URL.
State: This filter allows you to pull out only contacts from one or more states.
4. When you’re finished, be sure to click Save.
You can view your daily sync history under Sync Summary on your integration page. It will show you the date, number of completions, and if there are any failures.
To access all of your sync history, click View Full History under Sync Summary. If there’s a failure, it will show the email address, what type of failure has occurred under ESP Feedback, and the date and time of the failure.
If you have questions about the error message, you can contact support at support[at]getemails.com.