There are 5 main steps to get fully set up with GetEmails.
The last two are optional.
- To begin using GetEmails, the first thing you need to do is add the code snippet to your website.
- After that, we recommend you verify the script to ensure that it’s been installed properly.
- Next, make sure the script is turned on.
- Then, set up any integrations you’d like to send your GetEmails contacts directly into your current Email Marketing app.
- Finally, if you’re not using any integrations, upload any suppression lists of existing contacts into your account.