- Pay $5/month until you’re ready to resume sending
- Script will be turned off until the account is reactivated
- You will be charged now for any current, unpaid overage fees
- Ability to log in and have access to contacts, data, and export/download files
- Reactivate account at any time
Cancellation (Close) Details:
- Account data is deleted, and you cannot reopen the account at a later date.
- Removing the script from your website does NOT cancel a subscription. Monthly plans will continue to charge your card each month unless the account is canceled following the steps below.
You can suspend or close (cancel) your account under My Account > Billing and then either Suspend Account or Close Account.
If you choose to Suspend Account, you’ll see this popup. Share why you’re suspending your account in the text box, and click Continue:
Then, click Suspend Account to confirm the suspension, or click Cancel.
If you choose to cancel your account, a box will appear asking you to confirm you want to cancel. Fill in your feedback for why you want to close your account in the first box and then type Cancel Subscription in the second box. When you’re sure you want to cancel, click Close Account. This will immediately cancel your subscription, and all of your scripts will be disabled.
You can also cancel your account by clicking My Account > Subscription > Cancel my account.
Remember: Only removing the script from the site does NOT cancel a subscription. Monthly plans will continue to charge your card each month unless the account is canceled following the steps above.
How to reactivate a suspended account
You can choose to reactivate a suspended account at any time. After suspending your account, this box will appear on your billing page (My Account > Billing). If you want to reactivate your account, click Reactivate Your Subscription.
You will also see a banner on all of your pages to Reactivate your account.
If you click to Reactivate your account, you will be taken to this page. You can choose to either Reactivate Now to use the plan you had previously, or you can Choose A Different Plan. If you want to choose a different one, you will be taken to the subscription page to view and select a plan.