In this video, we’ll show you where to find your GetEmails snippet script code and how to add it to your Squarespace site.
Where to find your GetEmails snippet script:
1. From your GetEmails Dashboard, click Code Snippet in the left navigation and then </> below View Script.
2. Click Collection Script.
3. This will bring up the code snippet. Click Copy Code.
How to add snippet script:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account.
2. Click Settings on the left-hand side.
3. Scroll down, and click Advanced.
4. Click Code Injection.
5. Paste the HTML code copied from GetEmails into the Header, Footer or Lock Page box. Click Save.
To inject code into a specific page:
1. Log into your Squarespace account.
2. Click Pages.
3. Hover your cursor over the page where you want to add the code. Click the Settings icon.
4. A box will appear. Click Advanced and then Page Header Code Injection.
5. Paste the HTML code copied from GetEmails into the Page Header Code Injection box. Click Save.
Note: Code injection is a premium feature only available on Squarespace’s Business or Commerce plans.