In this video, we’ll share where to find your GetEmails snippet script code and how to add it to your ClickFunnels site.
Where to find your GetEmails snippet script:
1. From your GetEmails Dashboard, click Code Snippet in the left navigation and then </> below View Script.
2. Click Collection Script.
3. This will bring up the code snippet. Click Copy Code.
How to add snippet script to the entire funnel:
1. Visit your ClickFunnels dashboard. Hold your cursor over Click Funnels and then click Funnels from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose one of your funnels from the list, and click the funnel title.
3. Click Settings.
4. Paste your script into the Head Tracking Code box.
5. Scroll down to the bottom, and click Save And Update Settings.