In this video, we’ll share where to find your GetEmails snippet script code and how to add it to your ClickFunnels site.
Where to find your GetEmails collection snippet script
1. From your GetEmails Dashboard, click Code Snippet in the left navigation. Then, click View Script next to the domain you want to add the snippet script to.
2. Check the box next to Collection, and then click Copy Code </>.
Remember: You can’t check multiple boxes for scripts or you will get this error message. You can only copy one at a time.
How to add collection snippet script to entire funnel
1. Visit your ClickFunnels dashboard. Hold your cursor over Click Funnels and then click Funnels from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose one of your funnels from the list, and click the funnel title.
3. Click Settings.
4. Paste your script into the Head Tracking Code box.
5. Scroll down to the bottom, and click Save And Update Settings.
How to add suppression script
The suppression script can be added to your website on any pages that you do NOT want GetEmails to collect email addresses. Generally speaking, you would put this script on landing pages where the person has already converted, and therefore, you have already collected their email address.
Examples of pages you’d want to add the suppression script to are post-checkout, thank you, and confirmation pages.
1. From your GetEmails Dashboard, click Code Snippet in the left navigation and then </> below View Script. Then, check the box next to Suppression, and click Copy Code.
2. Visit your ClickFunnels dashboard. Hold your cursor over Click Funnels and then click Funnels from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose one of your funnels from the list, and click the funnel title.
4. Under the page you want to add the suppression script to (ex. post-checkout, thank you, or confirmation page), click Edit Page.
5. Click Settings > Tracking Code from the top left.
6. Paste your GetEmails suppression script into the Header Code box. Then, click Save in the top right.