You can use your GetEmails’ revenue tracking script to capture order information for your GetEmails contacts that land on your Shopify page. Tracking codes typically are used on the order status page. Once data is collected, your dashboard will display your week-over-week ROI from your GetEmails contacts.
Here’s how to add your GetEmails revenue tracking script to your Shopify site.
What you’ll need
1. You’ll need to copy your revenue tracking script from GetEmails. From your GetEmails dashboard, click Code Snippet. Then, click View Script — or Add New Domain/Script if you don’t have a domain installed.
2. Check the box next to Revenue Tracking, and click Copy Code.
How to add tracking to Shopify
1. From your Shopify admin page, click Settings > Checkout.
2. Under Order processing, go to the Additional scripts text box. Paste your GetEmails revenue tracking script into the box.
3. You will need to replace ORDER_NUMBER and DOLLAR VALUE in the script with Shopify’s variables.
Replace ORDER_NUMBER with order_number. Replace DOLLAR VALUE with total_price | money_without_currency. When you’re finished, click Save in the top right.
4. You can then track your order information, revenue, contacts, and ROI from your GetEmails dashboard.